History

The Matthews Woman’s Club Service League began in 1988 and was an off shoot from the Matthews Woman’s Club.

The historic clubhouse was built in the 1940’s for the American Legion and was donated to the Matthews Woman’s Club in the early 1970’s.

Boy Scout Eagle project, Troop 140, constructing a handicap rap and adding porch railings to the outside of the Matthews Woman’s Club Service League clubhouse.